January–April 2022 (four months), Post Doctoral Scholar, employed by the College of Nursing in the Synthetic Reality Lab (SREAL) under the supervision of Prof. Greg Welch.
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, USA, PhD, Computer Science, 2016 – 2021
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, USA, MS, Computer Science, 2016 – 2020
- Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Tehran, Iran, BS, Electrical Engineering
For four months in 2022, Nahal was a Post Doctoral Scholar in the Synthetic Reality Lab (SREAL). She is currently researching different areas of virtual and augmented reality including virtual animals and humans, augmented and enhanced perception and collaboration.
- Virtual Animals and Humans
- Augmented and Enhanced Perception
- Augmented Reality Collaboration
Honors and Awards
- “Best Paper Award” at the ACM Symposium on Spatial User Interaction (SUI) 2019, New Orleans (LA), USA
- “Best Paper Award” at the ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (VRST) 2018, Tokyo, Japan
- “Best Demo Audience Choice Award” at the International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence & Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments (ICAT-EGVE) 2020, Orlando, USA