- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, USA, PhD, Computer Science, 2016 – Present
- Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Tehran, Iran, BS, Electrical Engineering
Nahal Norouzi is a Computer Science PhD student and a Research Assistant in the Synthetic Reality Lab (SREAL). She is researching different areas of Virtual and Augmented Reality including augmented perception, agent perception, and eye tracking.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Agent perception, enhanced perception
- Human computer interaction